Howard Edward Haller, Ph.D.
…is a proven successful serial Intrapreneur, serial Entrepreneur, and an accomplished inspirational Professional Keynote Speaker on Intrapreneurship, Corporate Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Intrapreneurship Program Creation, Using Intrapreneurship programs as a strategic tool for Recruiting and Retaining Key Employees, and Using Intrapreneurship to Increase Innovation and Foster Creativity. Dr. Haller is a published intrapreneurship book author of “Intrapreneurship Success” A PR1ME Example” and a 2008 published book on leadership “Leadership and Adversity: The Shaping of Prominent Leaders.”
Dr. Howard Haller is cited by leading authorities as the Thought Leader and the Leading Expert on Intrapreneurship. He knows first-hand how to build and implement successful Intrapreneurship Programs. Dr. Howard Edward Haller is Professional Member of the National Speakers Association.
Dr. Howard Haller is also a University Graduate Business School Professor, major University Trustee for 15 years (now Emeritus), and past University Board President (two terms) of CSUN. Dr. Haller is a seasoned Senior Corporate Executive of major public and private companies. Haller was the Founder and Managing Director of Anaconda-Ericsson Finance and Leasing Inc.(for Anaconda-Ericsson Inc., the ARCO & LM Ericsson Joint Venture) Dr. Haller was Senior Vice President of United Artist/Tele-Communications Inc., where he managed assets in excess of $4 Billion.
“Doc” Haller is Professional Intrapreneurship Keynote Speaker, as well as the Founder and Chief Enlightenment Officer (CEO) of the Intrapreneurship Institute. Professor Haller is the author of the 2009 published intrapreneurship book: “Intrapreneurship Success: A PR1ME Example.”
Howard Edward Haller’s groundbreaking 1982 University published academic research on intrapreneurship is cited by Wikipedia.org in their “History of Intrapreneurship” entry. In addition, Dr. Haller’s 2009 published intrapreneurship book “Intrapreneurship Success: A PR1ME Example” is also cited by Wikipedia.org in their “History of Intrapreneurship.”
Dr. Haller has successfully built multiple successful intrapreneurial ventures over the last 30 years. “Doc H” and his Intrapreneurship Institute, can and will help guide your organization (Corporation, Partnership, Association, or Non-Profit) on how to structure and build a strong profitable Intrapreneurship Programs within Your organization!
Speaking Topics and Customized Keynote Intrapreneurship Presentations include:
- Intrapreneurship Keynote “Making Intrapreneurship and Innovation work”
- Intrapreneurship Keynote “Intrapreneurship: Key to Innovation, New Products & Higher Profits“
- Intrapreneurship Keynote “Intrapreneurship: Strategic Tool for Recruiting & Retaining Key Employees”
- Intrapreneurship Keynote “Unlock Innovation, Tap into Employee Creativity and your Human Capital”
- Intrapreneurship Keynote: Maximizing Innovation and Creativity “Unlock New Markets, New Services and New Products”
- Intrapreneurship Program Launch “Making Intrapreneurship & Innovation work!”
- Intrapreneur Keynote: “How does the Intrapreneurship work? Features, Benefits and Opportunities“
- Intrapreneurship Success Keynote for Corporations, Associations & Non-Profit’s
- Intrapreneurship Success Seminar “Secrets of Creating Successful Intrapreneurship Programs”
- Entrepreneurship Keynote “Real World Entrepreneurship 101”
- Leadership Challenges and Development “Servant Leadership & Lasting Success”
Dr. Howard Edward Haller is the recognized Thought Leader on Intrapreneurship and Expert on Intrapreneurship Programs, as well as a Intrapreneurship Keynote Speaker and Published Book Author on Intrapreneurship. He combines solid academic research with real world “street smarts” as a very successful serial international intrapreneur.
Dr. Haller can share with your company how to successfully use intrapreneurship to recruit and retain Key Employees and unlock innovation and increase profits. Dr. Haller can speak to your organization to help your organization or your senior management for understand more about intrapreneurship, intrapreneurs, and intrapreneurship program design, implementation and operation.
Please call us in the USA at 509 465-9300,or email: DrHaller@IntrapreneurshipInstitute.com or fill out the Contact Form below.
CONTACT Dr. Howard Haller for Keynote Speaking, or Custom Seminars and/or Workshops: